Why KSYOS TelePulmonology?
- Quick diagnosis for the patient (5 hours on average)
- Tailored advice from the pneumonologist (referral, diagnosis, treatment, triage)
- Prevention of unnecessary referrals
- Quality assurance of spirometry in the general practitioner’s surgery
- Increase in the expertise and pleasure taken in their work by general practitioners
- Accredited training
What is TelePulmonology?
With KSYOS TelePulmonology, primary care providers consult with regional pneumonologists about asthma and COPD patients. Spirograms, medical histories and additional information are exchanged via a secure internet connection.
Ready to start or want more information?
Starting KSYOS TelePulmonology is easy.
Sign up here or phone +44 (0) 207 863 7970. KSYOS will visit you for the installation and explanation of KSYOS TelePulmonology.